Important Information for Show Managers and Secretaries
1. Keep all records and judge’s cards of shows for three show seasons.
2. Fill out name and date of show and class numbers on all forms.
3. DO NOT FOLD report forms.
4. Record names of horses and names and addresses of OWNERS.
5. Record names and addresses of equitation riders (NOT HORSES).
6. If hunter or jumper classes are held, indicate Champions and Reserve Champions on report forms.
7. Make sure (6) placings are recorded for each class, plus a Reserve.
8. Make sure Hunter Ponies are marked Large, Medium or Small.
9. Make sure Green Hunters are marked 1st or 2nd year.
10. We must know, if applicable, the age category the rider qualifies for:
A. 18 to 35 years
B. Over 35 years
11. Point scoring is done by the number of entries per class. Please be sure to enter on your show result forms the exact number of entries per class. NEHC points 1 through 9 and 10 and above.
12. Shows that run an Open Class in any division must specify on the show result forms whether an exhibitor shows English or Western.
13. NEHC Medal Classes: All medal winners must be current NEHC Members.
Thank you for your assistance
*If show results are not received within seven days, a fine of $50 could be charged.